As a full-service real estate broker, WCI Brokers offers a wide range of services; from finding the right property to managing it after the lease has been signed.
Our core services include:
- Brokerage: We guarantee competent and attentive brokerage services, based on in-depth knowledge of the area's real estate markets and extensive experience in the realty business. We will help you find your property, whether you're looking to buy, sell or lease.
- Consulting: We understand the market in Prescott and can provide you with comprehensive consulting concerning any type of transaction
- Management Services: We will help you manage your property long after the lease has been signed.
- Financing: We can gladly draw up an individually tailored financing concept, including advice on various sources of funding and referrals to our trusted bank partners.
- Paperwork: We assume the detailed preparation and handling of paperwork, saving you time to focus on the essentials. Our in-depth knowledge of local zoning regulations, realty documentation and other details guarantees you the best deal.
Other Services at WCI Brokers
With more than 4000 transactions completed to date, we understand that buying a business is more than just a legal transaction. For that reason, we offer the following auxillary services to help in your decision.
|The Drafting of a Purchase Agreement||The Financing Applications & Negotiations||Recording UCC-1 and Security Documents|
|Transferring Leases||Landlord Approvals||Equipment Leases|
|Licensing||Operating Capital Sources||UCC-1 Searches|
|Resolutions of Liens||Taxes & Tax Planning||“Good Standing” Letters|
|Employee Considerations||Insurance Requirements||Escrow Procedures|
|Incorporations and LLC Formations||Immigration Compliance||Liquor License Transfers|
|Lottery License Transfers||Personal Guarantees||Pro-Formas|
|Budgeting||Cash Flow Analysis||Loan Collateral|
|Deeds of Trust||Liens||Stock Pledges|
|SBA Lenders Investigations||Loan Processing||Obtaining SBA and Conventional Loans|
|Training||Franchise Offerings||Franchisor Approvals|
|Flooring-Financing for Dealerships||Inventory-Taking and Valuation||Dealership Transfers|
|Partnership Considerations||Covenants Not To Compete||EPA Issues|
|Seller Training and Familiarization||Appraisals of: Equipment, Businesses & Real Estate||Contingency Satisfactions|
|Closing the TransactionClosing the Transaction||And Finally, the Formal Transfer of Ownership!|